IT WAS A VERY LOVELY DAY OUT WHEN I DECIDED TO GO ON A JOURNEY THROUGH THE DESERT, JUST TO HAVE SOME ADVENTURE AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE EXPERIENCE BY THIS KIND OF TRAVEL.
IT WAS A VERY SUNNY DAY WHEN I ENTERED A VEHICLE THAT TOOK ME TO THE BORDER POST AND CROSSED TO THE NEXT COUNTRY WHERE I AM GOING TO PASS THROUGH AND WE GOT TO A SMALL TOWN AND WAS THERE FOR FEW DAYS BEFORE WE CONTINUED TO A LITTLE TOWN CALLED AGADEZ, IT WAS SORROUNDED WITH MUD HOUSES, BUT I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE MORE , SO I WENT TO MAKE A BOOKING TO ENTER A TRUCK,IT WAS QUITE INTERESTING BECAUSE THERE WERE LOTS OF OTHER PASSENGERS GOING THE SAME WAY,WHEN IT WAS TIME,THE DRIVER AND HIS ENTOURAGE SAID HIIIIAAAAAA MEANING LETS GO.
WE CLIMBED THE TRUCK AND STARTED SINGING WHILE THE VEHICLE MOVED WITH SPEED TO THE ROAD UNTIL IT GOT TO THE DESERT SANDS AND WE CONTINUED ON A VERY EXCITING MOOD AND WHEN WE GOT TO WHERE WE WERE TO EAT WE ALL GOT DOWN AND EACH PERSON BROUGHT OUT THERE COOKING UTENSILS FROM WHERE THEY PUT IT AND LOOKED FOR WOOD TO MAKE FIRE AND WE COOKED THERE ON THE SAND AND AFTER A WHILE WE RESTED ON THE SAND BEFORE WE CONTINUED THE JOURNEY,BUT WHAT WAS EXCITING ABOUT THIS TRAVEL WAS THE MIRRAGE WE WERE SEEING AHEAD OF US ,IT WAS LIKE SEEING A SEA OF OCEAN AHEAD OF YOU AND WONDERING IF YOU WILL BE SWALLOWED BY IT.
AFTER LONG HOURS OF TRAVEL ON THE DESERT WE GOT TO A SMALL TOWN CALLED DURUKU WHERE WE RESTED FOR THE NIGHT AND CONTINUED THE FOLLOWING DAY.
WHILE TRAVELLING WE CAME ACCROSS A VERY BIG MOUNTAIN WHERE WE RESTED TOOK WATER AND FOOD AND WE WERE ALWAYS JUMPING IN AND OUT OF THE TRUCK WHENEVER OUR DRIVER AND HIS CREW SAYS HIIIAAAA…….,BUT THE GREAT ADVENTURE WAS WHEN WE GOT LOST AND WE WERE LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT AND THE VEHICLE WAS GOING ROUND AND ROUND FOR HOURS ON END BEFORE THREE ELDERLY MEN WHO WERE TRAVELING WITH US TOLD THE DRIVER TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTION OF THE SUNSET UNTIL WE WERE ABLE TO LOCATE OUR WAY AND GOT TO OUR FINAL DESTINATION EVENTUALLY ,IT WAS A LOVELY AND EXCITING JOURNEY FOR IT WAS A GREAT ADVENTURE.
Making relationships work
How do we make relationships work?, hmmm! it takes the grace of God and a lot of good notion including patience understand and perseverance and most relationship have stress and crisis, so making sacrifice for that relationship will go a along way, but it is always worth the while if properly applied, there are so many information, prompts and advice out there and sometimes they could be reliable and sometimes it is not worth accepting because they look like junk automatically means it is not a good advice and it is not worth reading because they are most times contradicting and confusing. The unfortunate thing is that most information given is one-sided and does not apply to everybody because of the fact that different problems needs different solutions and i am being brief about what advice I can give about making a relationship work. There are some elements of truth about stability in a good relationship. Some factors that make relationships work are:
How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It
built on trust
- Trust: A good, healthy and loving relationship relies on trust and faith in whomever you are dealing with which includes marriages and others, for without trust, chaos, confusion and pestilence will arise in that relationship and from a layman’s point of view, a relationship without trust is like telephone without service, which is almost like a relationship without a good foundation. lack of trust can lead to you checking on him all the time believing in what you imagine which could be baseless. lets say he is away on a conference, you are there worried about what he or she is doing and who they are with and all kinds of thought will be flowing through your mind. Unnecessary insecurities due to lack of trust will lead to constant quarrel and commotions at home which if looked critically could end up driving both of you apart instead of getting close. I get it, there has been a bad experience about a past relationship. but we need to forget about our past and move on or else you will have trust issue in your relationship which you need to avoid.
The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
- communication : Do you communicate with your partner at all? some people have problem expressing their feelings and what they think with their friend and partner, but why? of what value is that relationship when there is no room for proper communication. Lack of communication with your partner is a big problem. It is in your best interest to tell him your opinion, then you can both solve whatever problem you may have and it will create room for understanding which is always the case with communicating to each other and not keeping quiet. improper communication might lead to survival problems in that relationship. There are some factors that needs consideration when communicating and these includes respect and talking calmly and reasonably to each other and this could be a better solution to all problems which will call for understand and therefore solution.
Why Marriages Succeed or Fail: And How You Can Make Yours Last
- Love: There is that saying which says “love conquers them all”. It is the major reason which brings two people together anyways and sometimes some people decide to get together and live together even if they don’t love each other and its an incredible situation and with time they may fall in love with each other and this love situation will help in solving most problems, no matter how tough and if both parties fall apart that same love that brought them together the first time will always bring them back. For peace, understanding and love to reign in any relationship you must learn to:
- Understand your partner at all cost
- Give love honor and respect to each other
- Try creating moment for connection and communication
- Learn to share things in common
- Cope with situations and problems wisely and strategically no matter how tough
- Learn to dialogue as much as you can
What To Do When Angry Or Frustrated
Anger could be called a process of natural irritation due to an event or circumstance which could lead to frustration if care is not taken. No matter what the situation is, it is always good to convert your anger into a good and useful thing instead of letting it become destructive. There are so many things you can do when you are angry, such as you walking out of the house at that instance so that you can cool off, you can mow the lawn or do housework. All this process makes you shed the anger and the good thing is that when you are angry, whatever you are doing gets done on time and this is because it gives you the opportunity to vent e.g. scrubbing a shower, mopping a floor – avoid any kind of dusting, because it doesn’t have the hard physical activity you need to throw out your anger. There are so many other recreation activities you can involve yourself in, when you are angry and this includes outdoor jogging and other types of exercise. That way you can burn off your anger and your mood will definitely change and you will feel great because you mastered your anger and channeled it into something good.
You Don’t Have to Take it Anymore: Turn Your Resentful, Angry, or Emotionally Abusive Relationship into a Compassionate, Loving One
Humour can also be a tool for defusing your anger. You can watch one of your favorite silly humour movies, take a few deep breaths and prepare for a mental “movie screening”… and slowly recall that favorite funny scene. It will help you cut your anger. Try to take things easy and don’t be too hard on yourself, and it is a very good idea not to expect too much from other people either. When you start boiling up in anger. try the best you can to control your anger by taking some of the actions mentioned above. Say it out loud and clear, “The trash spilled on the floor again?, and so what? Oh well, that’s life.” Most importantly is you taking a pick at what got you angry in th e first place. Why were you angry in the first place, the goal is to divide the problem into one of 2 classes.
How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger (Laugh & Learn)
1. If your anger is about a specific issue that could lead to change whether it’s your behavior or someone else’s, then decide what to do about it non-violently. For example, if you are angry at yourself for leaving shoes where you will trip over them, then move the shoes and make a rule to keep them in the new spot. Or if a neighbor has borrowed something of yours awhile ago and hasn’t given it back, then tell the neighbor that you’d like the item back please as you need to use it again soon. Remember to keep things in perspective and don’t expect perfection.
You Can’t Make Me Angry
2. Lets look at it critically, If your anger is absolutely beyond your control or out of proportion, then there is really nothing you can do, But to mentally visualize yourself wrapping your anger in a box and giving it away to the person or situation that brought about it in the first place. When you find it difficult controlling your anger or unable to channel your anger into anything useful with the above tips, then there surely will be a problem and could be destructive – not only to you, most importantly to those around you. Never put your loved ones through anything bad because of your anger. If you feel your anger is getting out of control sometimes, seek help. It takes a lot of determination to do that. Some people find that anger management classes give them a lot of help and i will suggest you try this avenue too to see if you can get help through it. Remember, you owe it not just to yourself but to your loved ones to seek help if you need it.
Trust and Distrust
Trust is the beginning of every good marriage, but when trust is not there anymore, it takes the grace of God for trust to exist again in that relationship. A spouse can forgive, but that painful experience will make it difficult for the offended spouse to let go for fear that it could happen again. For some, it is easier to forgive than to forget. Trusting and getting hurt is bad enough, so, taking chances for the occurrence is not an option? Putting up barriers of protection is not uncommon for a wounded spouse.
Distrust is very common between spouses especially when one has cheated and this situation might weaken a marriage that needs trust to grow. Distrust is like putting on a guard if in any way there is cheating or occurrence of it again. It is a means of protection. On the other hand, it is certainly not impossible to trust again, but it takes some effort and determination for it usually does not happen easily or quickly in any way.
Healing Your Marriage When Trust Is Broken: Finding Forgiveness and Restoration
relationship of trust
A victim once said after reconciliation with her husband, that she realized what infidelity can cause to a family life and she compared it to a starving dog snatching a beautiful wedding cake. Getting the trust back was like looking for a piece of needle in a haystack but the truth is that the remaining cake was still beautiful, but the unforgettable part is that anytime you look at the remaining cake you kind of miss the complete cake before the dog got into it and that makes you bitter, sad and angry. the question is, how could a loving spouse take such beauty away from a loved one he promised to cherish? that kind of pain is often indescribable and a lot will surely be affected including Life itself.
Marriage is not the only institution that has cheating issues . Many Cheaters victimize their relationships with children, loving friends, other close family members, and even themselves. The bad part about this is that it may affect cheaters’ families because of the pain, embarrassment, and awareness of community gossip it will cause. most times such scandal can lower the value or importance of a family within a community. The whole families may suffer because of it. A good friend does not want to witness her best friend’s husband in a compromising situation with another women. A member of the family does not want to hear gossip about their loved one from other people in the community. the Young people contemplating marriage one day might lose faith and respect in the marriage institution due to this infidelity crisis in the society, and celebrity gossip on the media is not helping either. All of these life experiences are painful for many family members and others to bear when it comes to issues of cheating and infidelity.
built on trust
The unfortunate thing is that cheating and crisis at home always have very bad or negative effects on the children because it gets them confused and they end up being the most wounded victims. A lot of children suffer silently and some could blame themselves and the bad part is that this parent problem could spill over into the rest of their lives thereby causing various dysfunctions in their own personal families. The best thing to do if situations like this arise is to go for counseling but many families do not look at it that way because many families do not see the need to get it.
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
Cheating is never a good thing both in a marriage or any relationship, and making irrelevant and unnecessary excuses are not acceptable either and as we all know the consequences are always devastating for all parties involved, especially the children and the offended spouse.“Sometime the effects of cheating on the victims involved could be devastating especially, if they end up living that relationship for another and it could be a problem if the parties involved are not fully healed, so the best we can do to avoid any kind of trauma in our lives is being sincere and honest with our friends, spouse and acquaintances.
How To Write A Blog
Blogging is an important part of content management and it is the instrument or tool that you use in promoting your business and most importantly your ideas for blogging always comes as a source of inspiration on generating your blogs. Sometimes you might be out of ideas or topics for your blog but if you set your mind to write, nice loving ideas will come your way due to inspiration. The best way as far as i know to get ideas is by having your pen and paper handy wherever you go because ideas come from discussions, events and other activities of the day which could be at work , restaurant and any other places of interest and the only way you can put those ideas into action is writing them down when it comes in a flash and then create a nice topic out of those ideas. If you have it in mind about starting a blog or you are a seasoned blogger, one of the best ways of getting ideas to promote your business or profession is to have your pen and paper handy for writing down information and ideas that come through your head so you don’t forget. Normally we always want to share ideas on what we do and love for others to gain and learn from it. Blogging is a very free and inexpensive platform and the best way we can make our readers happy is by creating good and interesting contents.
There are so many strategies to blog writing depending on the kind of inspiration you have and the technique you apply to writing for the benefit of your audience, before you go into blogging you need to ask yourself what your passion is, what do you really care about and what are you willing to share with your readers. If you have a particular niche or topic that you really love and have passion about, then creativity with your writing will be a good thing which eventually will be a source of happiness and inspiration for others. You should realize that you must have fresh content and new information all the time about your blogs. There are so many topics that one can write about depending on your passion and interest such as Food, Movies, Politics, Music, Cars, Relationship, Blogging, Health, fitness, finance and a lot of other topics and you can also write mostly about your business. Blogging Ideas is all about inspiration, passion and love for what you like doing and sharing for the benefit of your readers, so boosting your creative juices is very necessary
Brainstorming is a very great way of getting ideas for your blog by writing down what comes to your mind and you can also talk to friends and relations to see if you can get ideas but you must always remember that the purpose of your writing is to help others gain one or two things from what you are writing about. You need to do some research about your idea in other to generate a keyword which will make it easy for your audience to find you. while narrowing down your blog, you need to realize that you are trying to enlighten your readers about what you know which they may not have much idea about and you want to give them the latest information or event about your topic and your idea if properly written is a source of inspiration to others because it will make some readers happy and give them peace of mind depending on your mode of writing and it could be a source of humor to make your readers laugh.
ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income