What is my day job and What is my passion
My day job is what I take interest in doing and want to do my best at, but my passion is what I love with my whole heart and want to do all that i can to develop and grow it, there are times we have a job we don’t like but we still do it out of necessity to live and sustain ourselves and our family and on the other hand we always have the zeal and passion for one thing or the other, but it is always a good thing to do that which we have passion for at all times, take for instance I love blogging which is my passion and being a full-time blogger is what i am targeting and i am trying my best to meet up with that goal, but my passion supersedes every other thing, which is why I keep blogging still hoping for the best. I am still looking for that freedom of doing what I love full-time without any stress.
There are so many things we can do for our dreams to come true, even if we don’t like what we do , we can use what we don’t like which is our work as an avenue for funding that which we want and love which is our passion, which with hard work and a lot of effort will generate good result if properly harnessed. We all have passion for all kinds of things and different purposes, but many of us do not like our day job as much as what we have passion for.
I love expressing myself by blogging to the benefit of all and to make others learn from my little experience and shearing my ideas with like-minded people and everybody interested in reading my blog, now let talk about you, what are your passions and does it in any way stand in the way of your passion?, no matter what your passion is try your best to make yourself happy by doing what you love and not what you have to do because you have to do it.
It’s very unfortunate if you dislike the job you do and feel uncomfortable doing it, which is very understandable, even though its a job you have no passion about, especially working with some people who you don’t ever wish to work with, but the truth is you have to keep appreciating what you do now and can used as an instrument for get you to where your passion is.
What Is Your Biggest Regret
We all have regrets one way or the other during the cause of our lives, there are different kinds of regrets such as regret about loosing loved ones who were so dear to us, regret about loosing contacts with important friends and school mates, regret about not doing the right thing at the right time, regret about doing the right thing at the wrong time, regret about not fulfilling our life goals and aspirations, regret about our achievements so far, regret about not going after what we want especially when we had it at our finger tips, regrets about our marriage, regret about associating with the wrong friends and acquaintances, regret about not being able to differentiate between a good friend and a bad one,regret about not setting our goals as we should and so on, there are so many things that can bring about regrets but the good thing is that, once we realize where we defaulted we can always correct our selves, This makes us strong and moving on would not be a problem and it also gives room to caution from unnecessary regrets in the future.
A friend of mine was telling me of how much regret he had about not being able to show appreciation to his parents for how they raised him, because they are no more, one way or the other we do have people that we love and we hope and assume that they will always be in our lives, but due to unforeseen circumstances beyond us they are there no more or we lose contact with them because we do not realize how valuable they are to us then. many a time we do not know the value of what we have and how precious it is until we lose it, especially if we were in a sweet and loving relationship such as marriage and other kinds of relationship, Due to our unconsciousness at the time of our relationship, we refuse to recognize its value until after it sleeps out of our hands. some time we regret not paying attention to what our parents thought us as kids and teenagers, but latter realized its value as adults. somebody was talking about going to a place where he would have achieved a lot and fulfill his dreams, but did not go after it when it was necessary to do so.
Errors and mistakes always gives room for corrections and is always a motivator for better life which simple means what ever mistake we did in the past after realization can bring about our success and achievements by learning from the past. because of our regrets from the past we can always learn from it by:
1. Identifying and checking our weaknesses
2. Using our mistakes as a yardstick for teaching ourselves and for correction
3. Using the privilege as a way of adaptation
4. Trying to focus and improve on whatever we are doing
5. Trying to figure out what we need to appreciate even in times of crisis
6. Trying to improve and check our relationships
7. Accepting blames and moving on
Life without A computer
In those days the other of the day was getting glued to the television which still happens till date but the advent of the computer made life much easier and comfortable for everybody, it was a little difficult the first time because the common man could not have access to computer except companies because the computers were all large like the main frame and other computers like collosus which was used to break enigma codes and the manchester small scale experimental machine also known as baby which was the worlds first stored program computer, It was not easy for the common man to have access to computers then because of the cost of running it and the volume of the computers, but the invention of personal computers made life an easier and better place for everyone because of its usefulness and its value to the society at large in many different ways , both for the young and the old and everybody alike and to crown it all, the internet elevated its value in all ways because of the processes and the usefulness of the computer and the internet
The one interesting thing about the computer is that, it helps everybody to improve in their different aspects of life, no matter what you do there is a place for you in the computer world, the young, the old and everybody at large. The good thing is that people who were not used to computers, want to be part of it especially with the age of social media and other activities. It makes life so easy that it is useful for students,business men, computer professionals, people of different life style and the thing about the computer age is that all institutions, banks, markets, individuals all use computer for different purposes, some people use it for buying and selling,some for games and some just browse the computer through social media like twitter and facebook and others use it for educational purposes. there are forums for discussion, with computers and internet you can get in touch with old friends, school mates and forgotten and lost acquaintances.
how will life be like without the computers, it will be terrible and devastating, it’s almost like when you deep your finger in honey and putting it in the mouth of a baby and the baby licking his or her lips indicates that it is sweet and want more. Refusing to give more to that baby would be terrible, so also is the computer and its usefulness, so without the computer life wont be as interesting as it is now irrespective of age. as a matter of fact, it has its setback but its advantage is more. kids get busy with school work on the computer, games and other activities and adults use it for their work, for studying, business online and other interesting activities online.
Dog Training Helps You And Your Pet Succeed
Just as the bible saying goes: Train your child and he or she will give you rest so also does it apply to your dog, the way and manner in which you train your dog will decide how much peace you will have especially when you have visitors or strangers at your home. Proper dog training is very necessary and important for a long happy good and safe relationship with your dog, family and friends. Make sure your dog is physically fit, mentally alert and emotionally happy anytime your dog is with you or with any other person. positive approach is the best key to a good dog training which eventually makes life easy for you
Most times it is always good to walk your dog, especially walking through a crowd and sometimes meeting other leached dogs and new people is a great privilege to the dog and this voluntary and reliable method will promote a good and better relationship of mutual respect and trust between the owner and the pet. This positive orientation will eventually lead to a good behavior and better direction for the dog
benefits of good training include :
1. Friendly communication and good behavior
2. following instructions
3.better response to owner and friends
4. Enriching the dogs mind to find a rewarding behavior
5. Understand the right cue especially at home and in public places
6. compassion which increases the tie between the dog and the owner
7. Good training creates a good, better and enjoyable environment for you and your dog and a proper trained dog will give you peace of mind
8. Good training creates room for a bond between you and your dog
9. Mental exercise is what every dog needs and with good training they can think and learn at the same time
10. Gives you room and better tool for control over your pet especially if your dog goes out of control or have behavior issue
Obedience dog training is a very reliable and profitable experiences for you and your dog and it is very useful in many ways and this includes reinforcing your pet positively. Positive reinforcement makes your dog realize what is right and makes them do what you want them to do, sometimes you want to punish them for the bad that they do, but that does not show or teach them what to do on the other hand, punishment does not really help in the training process. reinforcing your dog positively can create a very good and interesting relationship between you and your pet. Obedience dog training usually refers to the very basic training such as making the dog respond to basic commands such as : “sit”, “down”, “come”, “stay”, “Stop”, “Back up”, “Growl“, Shake”, “Shake hands”, “Stand”, “Steady”, “Go to bed”, “Drop or drop it”, “Roll Over” E.T.C, this are all basic training which would be of benefit to you and your dog in the process.
- New Personal Protection Dog Training Program in Atlanta Offered by… (prweb.com)
- Secrets To Jack Russell Puppy Training (hawkbelt15.wordpress.com)
How To Improve Confidence At The Workplace
Self esteem is a process of building confidence in whatever you are doing and there are many people in the world of today who really feel very confident in their regular life, but for some unknown reason they find it difficult applying the same self-confidence at their place of work or any other important place. If you are in the class of people without self-confidence at work then you have to learn how to improve confidence at your workplace or any other place of importance. I believe I have some good suggestions that might be of great value to you and will help you improve if you decide to put it into practice and make them a routine on daily basis.
Tips for enhancing your self-esteem at work are:
- Start taking tasks that you will normally turn down because of fear: The primary way that you can improve your self-confidence at work is by tackling your fears by assuming jobs that you wouldn’t want to do on normal bases due to fear and lack of confidence in yourself and another way of overcoming lack of confidence is by working on things that keep you scared.
- Try the best you can to improve on your job skill and be of great value to your company or business. Every company want good and reliable workers especially the ones that are true and honest to their job and go extra mile to enhance their place which is always the best for the company or business. This kind of situation normally boosts your confidence automatically and it will help you in making a lot of money eventually.
- There are always conflict at work one way or the other and if you make it a point of duty to help in solving conflict at work and this way your self-esteem will improve and your confidence in yourself will increase your value by others and this will boost your self-esteem. If you have this logo at workplace then you will end up being the man in your workplace and this is very good for any business or work environment.
- Contributing to general office discussions will help in many ways to boost your self-confidence and holding back on general conversation because of lack of confidence will hinder you in many ways. If you think that discussions made by others has more value than yours then you have to think again.
- Another way to improve is to stop comparing yourself with others because everybody has a unique offer to give no matter what, because our ideas and thought level are not the same and our ideas coupled with life experience are of great value to all one way or the other.
Low self-esteem can affect every aspect of your life negatively including your relationships, your job and your health, so boosting your self-esteem will be of great value, so try the best you can to follow these tips and you’ll have no choice but to boost your confidence at work no matter what!
- Self Confidence (ezibbs.wordpress.com)
What Is Blogging To you
Blogging is a process of expressing, sharing your ideas and feeling for the benefit of others and connecting with other people through your blog, so they can learn from what ever you wish to share. as a blogger you are expressing and sharing your inner ideas based on a particular topic and most times your writeup comes as a source of inspiration. writing is a natural process which is mostly based on inspiration. Here is a simple but very powerful way in which you can allow for more successes in your life right away. It is a way in which there is nothing to do really, yet you create so many new changes and successes. The first time you try it will amaze you as though it were magic. Kindle Fire HD
Apart from writing, what else is blogging to you? The reply is very simple. blogging is about expressing ,sharing and connecting with people through different social media like Facebook, twitter, stumble upon, Digg and other social media sites and social bookmarking sites and sometimes it gives hope to those who have lost it and solution to problems can arise from blogging. Simplicity can lead to perfection when it comes to blogging and some people go into it for pleasure and most people go into it for generating income and some for fun and some for entertainment, but most importantly is making your readers happy and giving them a solution to their problems through your writing. Life experiences can lead to inspiration, expression and ideas in different topics and niches. ConcreteLoop.com Presents: Angel’s Laws of Blogging: What You Need to Know if You Want to Have a Successful and Profitable Blog
Embrace that which you hate or fear, own it and accept it with self-honesty for you cannot change that which you avoid but accept it to express it for others which might be a source of education, or inspiration to others who want to learn, gain experience or be inspired and might lead to others willing to go into blogging. looking at it critically, what is my opinion about blogging? I will say it is sharing of life experiences, making people understand that they are not alone in whatever life challenges they are facing now or in the future. Some people Blog by sharing their feelings so that others can learn and enjoy what their expressions maybe and they also learn from sharing with others. It is a way of expressing your feelings in a deeper way. Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 Webcam (73VF076000000)
This is how you get to grow into a more deliberate creator. By understanding the inherent order and simple perfection that lies amidst the apparent chaos and contradiction of realities, you know yourself and it could be a high level wisdom and insights. Blogging could be a source of successes in your life, life improvement, self-improvement and it is another way of unlocking all hidden potentials in writing and this leads to freedom of letting out your innermost feeling.
- 3 Tips to Make Social Media Sharing Quick & Easy! (blogs.constantcontact.com)
Ways Of Making Money Online With Your Blog
Generally blogging is all about entertaining our readers and making income at the same time, especially for the fact that we want them clicking on our links and buying what we have to offer and in reality blogging is about creating a business, make your readers happy and generating income. With any kind of business you need to meet the demand of your clients by finding what their problem is and meeting up their demand. If you discover what will be of great benefit to the people and what they will be willing to buy , then it will be easy to start a business. The question is how do you decide what blog will benefit you the most? There are many ways of defining a business that suites your lifestyle and this Includes making a list of the things that is of interest to you everyday at your daily job including your hobbies. There are some questions that needs answer when it comes to the kind of business that fits your lifestyle or niche:how To Make money Blogging
- What are your thoughts always?
- What is it that you always wanted to learn more about and never did?
- What are your skills?
- What is your blog about?
- What is it that you do, that someone else cannot do or does not know how to?
- What are your hobbies, sports, activities that is of interest to you?
- What business have you always wanted to have?
- What kind of business ‘fits’ you?
These seven questions can really help build a better understanding of what kind of business you would like to do.
Just make sure you do your best and try to make more research to learn more. My suggestion would be to try something that is not in great demand and you have to make sure its unique and different from what others do. For example, create a blog about whatever picks your interest, pet food, dog treats, the different types of yarn or whatever you choose to do. There are so many niches that needs consideration when it comes to what fits the needs of your business. We might need to ask ourselves some questions such as :
- Can I write about these topics for 3 or more years?
- What other products can I sell related to my niche?
- Does this niche interest me?
There will definitely be some challenges and competition when starting out based on the fact that you do not have experience and this will lead to learning with a lot of patience and developing skills, although it will be the best you can do when it comes to creating or writing a blog post.
- Popular Ways To Earn An Income With Your Blog (boyalasco.com)
Some Ways Of Making Money With Your Blog
As an online marketer our main goal is to make some good income and If you are an online marketer who is trying to make some living online, one of your major goal would be to own a blog. The main purpose of owning a blog is for the purpose of getting business exposure and building new relationships with current or potential customers. I know you have thought about making money with your blog even if many online marketers only consider their blog as another source of income, however Blogs as a way of getting passive or supplemental income can go a long way.
With this article we are going to discuss some ways that you can use your blog to make you supplemental income. Internet marketing is a very lucrative profession but to make life easier as an internet marketer, affiliate marketing is one of the easiest and best way of going about making money online. The best you can do as an internet marketer is to sell affiliate products since you need money to grow your business and I think that is the honest way to go about it. Affiliate marketing is always a wonderful way to make more income online. If your motives are to use passive advertising on your blog, then you can continue this form of affiliate advertising in the future as well. The truth about internet marketing is, the more income streams you have open, the better and creating an area for paid members on your blog will go a long way. charging monthly subscription fee to get whatever it is that you are promoting to get special access would be helpful.
Sometimes, you will need to include new materials but not all the time especially in the private section. You have to make sure that your members are not getting what you are offering at the private area at no cost in any other place. There are tools used by people in Marketing to create paid posts. There are two kinds of posts and a paid post has nothing to do with a sponsored post. A paid post is a situation where the person paying for the post has made the final decision on the post and that they pay for the post does not mean they can influence what you write on the post, because some clients always want to influence your post since they are paying. The decision about paid posts or not is completely up to you.
There are various ways you can make life easier for your readers to find your blog and read posts on it by joining special networks. You can also make money with your blog by monetizing the RSS feed of your blog. RSS feed is very necessary for your blog and you need to create one. A lot of people resort to RSS readers to keep up to date with the blogs that is giving them the best information they want. Many bigger advertising networks have made an offer for monetizing RSS feeds for some time now. Pay per click advertising are one of the most common option when it comes to ads.
The good thing about monetizing your RSS feed is that you install the code and forget about it while you get paid by the network. This is a way of getting extra income on your blog. there are so many ways of making money with a blog and this article explains some of this ways. creativity is another good way of making sure you have more bucks in your pocket, so you have to make some research and keep working at it.
- How To Generate Multiple Streams Of Online Income (allensmartmedia.wordpress.com)
- Make Money Online: Myths, Truths and Opportunities (business2community.com)
What It Takes To Get Your EX Back
Sometimes we wonder why we had a breakup in our former relationship and how to get our ex back and we feel really bad especially if it was somebody we cared deeply about, this thought makes us hope that we reconcile with our ex and because of situations like this, some people seek for Help! on how to get their ex! back and this is a problem faced by many people who had a bad or unfortunate relationship. After many years of good relationship with your partner, it could be very devastating that you broke up and this could be deteriorating and could lead to a breakdown, depression and a lot of stress and this development all of a sudden will propel accomplice and friends to assert that there is separation
Tips:- There are steps that need consideration when it comes to getting your ex back:
- Make the proper move that will eventually resort to peace between both of you and not anger or resentment.
- After break up, if your ex asks to go out with you as a company go for it.
- Don’t hit on his best friend because it will hurt his feeling even if he is no longer with you.
- Be honest with him and yourself.
- Do not let him know that you miss him!
- Don’t be too pushy about him coming back but let him perceive that you want him back
- If he wants you back just give him some time, but not too much!
- Do not argue with him at all time or if possible avoid any form of argument.
- Avoid flirting with his friends; it will get him angry even more.
- Do not put any kind of burden on him.
- Always be positive no matter what the situation.
- Don’t do something that you are sure he doesn’t like just to get his attention, This might make things worse.
- Never beg over and over.
- Don’t get your hopes up too high because there is a chance that he may not yield or respond to you as you expect .
- Make sure nobody takes advantage of you
- Never accept your ex back if he or she breaks up with you for another man or woman, unless you still want him or her aback and you feel he or she made a mistake.
- Don’t go after your ex if he or she has remarried.
- The fact that he abandoned you could cause you aching on your side, once again keep away from him because he has to move on with another person.